Fallen but Forgiven Cowboy Ministries doesn’t have a traditional church building. We feel the Call of God to travel to spread God’s Word through action and message wherever God presents the opportunity. We travel to our congregations, whether at a cowboy church, church services at a rodeo, small town church, hospital, banquet, care home or a cowboy gathering.
Each service is tailored for the occasion, but all deliver God’s Word in an earthy cowboy way. Our mission is to share His message wherever we can, to inspire the Body of Christ, and share with those who may not get to hear God’s message normally. Our services combine poetry, storytelling, culinary teaching and sharing our testimonies of love, faith, and service to God in formal and informal settings.
We travel and live under the premise that God will provide all our needs and pray that where we get called can help pay expenses, take a good-will offering, or give any type of one-time or ongoing funding to help us as we travel to spread the Love of God and remind those in our path of His infinite mercy and the wondrous peace that knowing Him brings.
What We Believe
- We believe that God exists (Genesis 1:1; Hebrews 11:6) He is infinite, all-powerful, all-knowing and ever-present (Jeremiah 23:23-24).
- We believe that there is only one God in three Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father. He is truly and fully God and is also truly and fully man (John 1:1, 14, 10:30, Philippians 2:6-7, Hebrews 1:8).
- We Believe the Holy Spirit is eternal and fully God, just like the Father and the Son (Acts 5:3-4; 2 Corinthians 3:17).
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God revealing the trail and purpose of mankind. It teaches infallible truth, is supreme in authority and is what God desires to reveal to us.
- We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and that this Church’s mission is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is provided for all people through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross (1 John 2:1-2).
- We believe that God’s love for us that caused Him to send His own Son to earth to pay for our sins by His death on the cross (Romans 5:8; Romans 8:32; 1 John 4:10).
- We believe in the physical resurrection of Christ from the dead (Acts 3:13-15; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 15:42-53).
- We believe that salvation will only come to people who repent and turn from their sins (Acts 3:19, 20:21).
How We Serve
With acclaimed Cowboy poetry, amusing stories, and his heartfelt testimony through Fallen but Forgiven Cowboy Ministries, Poppa Mac is the perfect guest speaker to teach, preach and reach your church family like no other.
Poppa Mac is a life-long cowboy, a poet, and storyteller who was called to the ministry several years ago. Like a lot of cowboys, Poppa Mac can turn his hand to almost anything – even cooking. Poppa Mac is a Certified Red Seal Chef, Certified Culinary Educator from the Culinary Institute of America, and nutrition teacher with 40 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. This unique combination allows Fallen but Forgiven Cowboy Ministries the ability to offer our brand of ministry in sharing God’s Word. Poppa Mac can help your organization set up or train staff for culinary programs like soup kitchens, care homes or other outreach ministries. He can also give a class for single parents or low-income families to teach them how to get more out of their hard-earned food dollar. He has offered cooking classes, prepared menus for church events, overseen banquet preparation and shared his testimony or message at these events.